Friday, August 9, 2013

bring your dog to work day.

happy FRIDAY friends!

while today may be like any other Friday to anyone else, it is a very special Friday for a chocolate lab in Texas.  namely, this one-


ignore the awful iPhone quality picture.  Addi is in doggy heaven for her first day at work.  she usually stays in her crate while I am at work because she can't be trusted to roam around the house by herself yet.  if you have never owned a lab- you should know that they are unlike any other puppy.  everyone says they make the best dogs.  dogs being the operative word there.  they are the most wild puppies, but we love her anyways. 

as I was getting ready for work this morning, she was being extra cute and I thought today would be a good day for her first day of work.  especially after she looked up at me with those big eyes and said, "Iz will werk 4 milkbonez mom."  okay, my dog can't talk but if she could I think that's what she would say.

so, happy bring your dog to work day!
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment