Tuesday, October 1, 2013

october goals.


i really cannot believe it's already october.  every thanksgiving day since 2010, i run a 5K race called the turkey trot.  i look forward to it every year and this year, my in laws and husband have committed to joining me for the race.  i am so unbelievably excited to share one of my favorite traditions with them and the fact that it is our first thanksgiving as a married couple makes it that much better!  with that being said, i figure i have about two months to get my 5K time down not look like this.
 


i really want to improve from last year.  i also have made it a goal to run a half marathon on my birthday (it's march 1st, just in case you want to start searching for the perfect prezzie!) so, most of my october goals are based around fitness- but i figure if i write them down, i'll be more likely to do them right?

  • run at least one mile a day for the whole month of october
  • strength train at least three times a week
  • decrease alcohol intake
  • save money
  • eat at home more
  • eat healthy during the week
  • blog at least 4 times a week

do you write goals down?  i don't usually so this is a first for me- let's hope it works!

-HH

No comments:

Post a Comment