Wednesday, February 12, 2014

weekly wednesday: week 13

this weekend we were out of town so this week of pregnancy flew by, to say the least.  we spent the weekend in Pagosa Springs, Colorado on a ski trip with friends.  I had talked to my doctor before we went and she was okay with me snowboarding a little as long as I promised to take it easy.  the snow was insane in that area so I took full advantage!  unfortunately, I got a horrible upper respiratory infection complete with running fever for three days and coughing my little lungs up during the trip so I couldn't enjoy the rest of the days.  but here is a little picture on the mountain of a friend and me surviving the ski day with the boys!   
 
 
  • how far along?
    13 weeks.

  • baby is the size of a:
    peach.

  • total weight gain/loss:
    down 9 lbs.

  • the bump:
    starting to notice tiny differences in my tummy and thinking the bump might be on it's way- YIKES!

  • symptoms:
    none this week!

  • food cravings:
    vanilla milkshakes, gummy worms and Wendy's french fries

  • anything that makes you sick or queasy?
    still just melted cheese.

  • sleep:
    sleeping like a little baby!

  • what I miss:
    this week I was missing Nyquil.

  • wedding rings on or off?
    on :)

  • belly button:
    innie!

  • any names picked out yet?
    still Jack for a boy and undecided on the girl name.

  • gender:
    still not far enough to know and still can't decide if we want to find out! 

  • movement:
    can't wait to feel that first little kick!

  • maternity clothes:
    none yet, but I have a feeling the pants will be happening sooner rather than later!

  • labor signs:
    hopefully none of those for a looooong time.

  • best moment of this week:
    getting over being sick!  we had our first after-hours phone call into the doctor this weekend and I am so thankful to know I can have an expert on the line in just one phone call whenever something isn't right!

  • what I am excited about/looking forward to:
    our little mini birthday vacay to BOSTON.  two more weeks!  I think I can, I think I can!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment